Overview and Objective
A working knowledge of Excel is vital for most office based professionals today, and stronger Excel skills can open the door to promotion and leadership opportunities.
Excel is a powerful tool but cannot function alone. It takes a savvy computer user to take advantage of everything Excel has to offer to provide the best results for their company.
This course will provide the general spreadsheet Skills needed for navigating workbooks & worksheets, as well as working with dialogue boxes. It will teach you best practices for calculating in Excel, creating sales projection, Entering & Editing Data along with other Essential Worksheet Operations.
Furthermore, you will understand cell referencing, learn how to Link Sheets, learn to how to find the right function for any task and much more.
• Course Duration 2 Days
• Who should attend? All Employees that use Microsoft Excel on a daily basis.
• Pre requisites Our online Excel Proficiency Test
• Learning Process Blended learning methodology using group discussions, exercises and case studies.
• A Laptop with Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 installed is required for this course.
• Maximum class size is 20
Overview of Excel
• Required Laptop & Excel Settings
Entering & Editing Worksheet Data
• What data can we use (Options Dialogue Box)
Essential Worksheet Operations
• The fundamentals: controlling the worksheet view & working with rows & columns
Working with Formulas and Functions (Cont’d)
• Joining and Splitting Text in Excel
• VLOOKUP Mastery
| DAY 2
• Understanding the 4 ways to reference cells and ranges
Analysing Data Using Charts
• Introducing Charts
Formatting in excel
• Understanding custom number formatting
• Summarising Large Datasets
Intro to Data Analysis
What is Next
• How to Register for Online post training support from dbrownconsulting